Preaching, speaking, mentoring
Avril is available for preaching, teaching, and speaking engagements.
April 28, 2019 - preaching at Sisco Heights Community Church, Arlington, WA
May 11, 2019 - speaking at Philadelphia Church women's spring tea, Seattle, WA
May 18, 2019 - speaking at The Pursuit women's retreat, Snohomish, WA
March 24, 2017 - speaking at Seattle Bible College Chapel
April 7, 2017 - speaking at Seattle Bible College Chapel
April 5 & 12, 2017 - teaching at Seattle Bible College
April 23, 2017 - preaching at Sisco Heights Community Church
May 6, 13, June 3 2017 - teaching at Pursuit NW School of Ministry
May 14, 2017 - Mother's Day message at Westgate Chapel Senior Adults
May 20, 2017 - speaking at Sisco Heights Community Church women's tea
June 18, 2017 - preaching at Living Hope Church, Puyallup
October 5 -7, 2017 - speaking at Sisco Heights Community Church women's retreat
I am sometimes asked for recommended resources addressing the topic of women in ministry/ministry leadership. Here follows a list:
1. Why Not Women: A Biblical Study of Women in Missions, Ministry and Leadership by Loren Cunningham and David Joel Hamilton.
2. Women in the Church: A Biblical Theology of Women in Ministry by Stanley J. Grenz and Denise Muir Kjesbo.
3. The Christian Woman Set Free by Gene Edwards.
4. Man and Woman, One in Christ: An Exegetical and Theological Study of Paul's Letters by Philip Barton Payne.
5. The exegetical works on the books of the Bible that contain the relevant passages, by Dr. Gordon Fee.
Avril's Books Available on Amazon:
Indicates required field
Subscribe to Newsletter